In Australia there are over 250 drownings a year. No one thinks they are going to drown, but it happens.
Going into the water? Wear your Rat! It’s good insurance.
The Rip Aid Tube:
- Is a inflatable buoyancy aid housed in a pouch and worn around your body.
- Can be activated in seconds!, while you are treading water.
- Is ideal for beach and river swimmers. Especially good for surviving rips or undertow.
- Is ideal for users of Kayaks, Surf Skis, SUP’s, Canoes etc.
- Is ideal for rock fishermen.
- It is not a P.F.D. (or Lifejacket) but it actually has more buoyancy than a boating life-jacket (rated for near shore, AS4758.1)
- Is made with care, and each unit has been tested prior to sale.